The Order Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

--The Tag Guide--

Go down

--The Tag Guide-- Empty --The Tag Guide--

Post  El Fuerte Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:52 am

(C) Beepee

Beepee wrote:GUIDE TO TAG GAME

Alright, hello there!
This is the guide that will teach you how to play The Tag Game. You will need working server to play on, and a few people with sabers (it usally works better is they have some saber skills Razz)

First, I'd like to point out that this is a DUMMY GUIDE so even most (excuse me) - stupid person will understand what im talking about, so there are pics for nearly everything for easier understanding. (hopefully)

Tag game is usally played on roof, in square-like area near entrance. The game needs atleast 6 or more players to be fun.
Let's start at begining: tis is scheme of our playing ground:

--The Tag Guide-- 2-1

To make this tutorial abit easier to understand, i suppose i can put up a legend so you wont be confused about my drawings.
Black edge – our playing area
Cyan spots – players

Okay then. Let's set up players now. There is usally two players in one corner of our square area, but it really depend son how many players are playing the game.

--The Tag Guide-- 1-1

Originnal idea is to have all 4 corners of square full ( that means 2 players in corner, and as square has 4 corners that means acctual game will be played by 8 people, but im sure you wasnt able to figure out that yourself so i had to help you out with my awesum maths. Whatever)
If there are more or less players than 6, then you find yourself in trouble and yu will have to improvise.

Example:
If there are 6 players, you set up 3 corners with 2 people in each like this:
--The Tag Guide-- 3-1

Okay then, we have people set up in corner waiting for instructions what to do next.

Every 'corner team' has to have same saber color so they know who's teaming with which person.

Next, one person from team steps in ring and prepares to kick some arse. (note, only one person may fight at same time per team)

--The Tag Guide-- 6-1

When every team has a player in ring, the tag game can start. There is always set leader who leads whole game, telling people what to do so dont be too freightened if you forget to so something… lol.
If you have noticed, only people in rin may fight, other people standin on ledge need to wait for their mate to exchange their position in fight.

Other rules:
1. When you die, you may come back but you cannot enter ring and fight again because you finished your rund as you died so you have to wait for next one.
2. Players in ring can shout out ''TAG'' (thats where game got its name) and other person from team can go replace him in ring.
3. Players have to keep active and not slack around corners waiting for others to kill eachother.

Ok now most complicated part of whole game: how to prepare for next round.
Tbh its fairly simple but people usally cant listen or idk what their problem is so listen now:
Players that were in ring first (aka they started fight from last round) move one slot to to their RIGHT. Players who were secound to fight last round wait where they were.

Okay we get it. Its gunna be a massacre in there, but whats the point? Who wins?
-Team that survives to the end, and its players still live (atleast one of them) wins.
It doesnt count how many you kill, but who survives last.

Ok so much for theoreticla part. I think it explaned quite well but maybe some people with no brain still dont get how to play it so lemme put up an INGAME display of one game. (look at next post down below)

Ok thats preety much it. If you STILL dont understand how to play this game, then you have a serious issue and you should concider going to doctor to talk to him about this.

Made by: Beepee – MEEP MEEP! ^_^ <3H
El Fuerte
El Fuerte

http://fuertegamezone.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum